The AbViser AutoValve Intra-Abdominal Pressure Monitoring System
The AbViser IAP Monitoring System is a sterile non-invasive disposable monitoring device that creates a safe, efficient, standardized monitoring system with proven clinical reproducibility and accuracy. The patented AbViser AutoValve Valve attaches directly to the patient’s existing urinary catheter/drain system. With a simple instillation of saline, the AbViser IAP Monitoring System automatically creates a hydraulic coupling between the abdominal cavity pressure (via the bladder) and an externally located pressure transducer (included in the kit) that connects to the existing ICU monitoring system. Using the AbViser IAP Monitoring System, accurate intra-abdominal pressure (IAP) measurements are obtained in approximately 30 seconds. This easily obtained data allows clinicians to trend the pressures and intervene in a timely fashion – preventing the end stage organ dysfunction seen with abdominal compartment syndrome.
- Simplifies ICU Nursing Tasks – Easy set-up and use
- Standardized data – Proven accuracy and reproductability
- Automatic Valve with Time Release – Eliminates Clamping and turning of stopcocks
- White Stripe Tubing (designates IAP) – Reduces misconnection errors
- OR compatible – Data assisirts surgeon in closing Laporatomy
- Early IAH recognition – Consistent monitoring improves outcomes