Flexi-Seal FMS is an advanced Fecal Incontinence management system which is designed as an excellent alternative to traditional methods of managing faecal incontinence such as pads, diapers, fecal pouches, rectal tubes etc. Flexi-Seal® FMS is a temporary containment device, indicated for bedridden or immobilized, incontinent patients with liquid or semi-liquid stool. It is designed to safely and effectively contain and divert fecal matter, protect patient’s wounds from fecal contamination and reduce both the risk of skin breakdown and spread of infection.
Features and Benefits
1. Flexi Seal FMS is simple and ease to handle.
2. Helps in reducing the spread of infection.
3. Improves patient care
4. Helps in minimizing the chance of tissue necrosis.
5. latex free material
6. Unique cuff finger pocket for easy insertion
7. Soft, flexible silicone catheter can collapse to an 8-mm diameter to ease insertion and removal