NALBUPHINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg injections
NALBUPHINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20mg injections
Onset of Action:
- Intravenous administration – 2 to 3 minutes
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection – less than 15 minutes.
Half life: 5 (3 to 6) hours.
Duration: 15 to 40 hours.
- Equipotent to morphine
- Better acceptance and safety than other Opioids
- Negligible risk of respiratory depression
- Lesser incidence of nausea and vomiting
- 3 to 4 times more potent as compared to Pentazocine
- Longer duration of action than Pentazocine, Morphine, Pethedine, Butarphanol
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- As recommended by Register Medical Practitioner (RMP).
- For the relief of moderate to severe pain.
- supplement to balanced anesthesia
- preoperative and postoperative analgesia