Renatron II 100 Dialyzer
The Renatron® II Dialyzer Reprocessing System automatically reprocesses dialyzers used by kidney dialysis patients and provides valuable data for record keeping and quality control.
Since the introduction of Renatron®, hundreds of millions of dialyzers have been processed. The current Renatron model, the Renatron® II 100 Series brings all of the best features of the original, but includes critical enhancements determined by our customers.
Health & Safety standards
- Compliance with USA FDA protocols/ guidelines
- NSAI Quality System Approval certificate
- Validated for JCI/ NABH Accredition
- AAMI/ ANSI Guidelines followed
- Quality assurance for Hemodialyzer Reprocessing articles on Renatron II 100 / Renalin 100
- National Kidney Foundation Council on use of Reprocessing System
- As per Safe Medical Devices Act of 1990 FDA Publication (FDA 91-4243)
- Guidelines as per HCFA (Health Care Financing Administration)