Renalin® 100 Cold Sterilant is a stabilized mixture or hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid and acetic acid. It is validated as a cold sterilant (not just a disinfectant) for reprocessing hollow-fiber dialyzers and is the leading dialyzer reprocessing sterilant world wide.
Renalin® 100 Cold Sterilant Concentrate
The gold standard in dialyzer reprocessing
Renalin® Cold Sterilant has been used safely and effectively worldwide in tens of millions of dialyzers over the past 20 years. Renalin® 100 Cold Sterilant – the most widely used packaging option for Renalin® – is used with the most robust systems in dialyzer reprocessing: the Renatron® II 100 System and Renalog® RM Data Management System. These three products work together to give clinics a comprehensive dialyzer reprocessing solution that has become the industry gold standard.
- Renalin® 100 is not a disinfectant, but it is also an efficient cleaning agent. The cleansing action of Renalin 100 also results in a much-improved reuse capability.
- It has validated shelf life of 18 months, it contains a proprietary stabilizer that keeps the critical PAA component of Renalin within the specified range for the full 18 months
- Dialyzers cleaned and stored with it are not only disinfected after 11 hours storage, they are sterilized.
- Its reuse improves biocompatibility of dialyzers
- It is formulated specifically for dialyzer reprocessing with the Renatron for best results
- Rejection of kidney transplants due to ani-N-like antibiodies from formaldehyde reuse has been widely published. Renalin® does not cause formation of anti-N-like antibodies
- It cleans fibers well and also sterilizes and disinfect the dialyzer, while formaldehyde only disinfect. It has the optimum combination for best reuse results.
- Dialyzers that have been reprocessed with Renalin® can be stored for up to 30 days
- Is is a proven germicide in over 80 million reprocessings