San Hgb is a simple, portable, rapid and cost effective system for Point-Of-Care measurement of total hemoglobin. The meter measures the change in optical reflectance after the application of blood on the test strip. It can determine levels of anemia within 30 seconds.
It consists of a compact, battery-operated meter & single-use test strips, used in measuring total hemoglobin, from capillary or venous whole blood. The San Hgb provides the precision, accuracy & cost effective results that clinicians require. Our hemoglobin test kit is used by health care professionals and by anyone else following simple instructions
Step1: Turn on the meter, insert the test strip
Step2: Apply blood sample to the test strip
Step3: Read the test result.
- A high Hgb result may indicate that your kidneys are not functioning as they should be
- Low Hgb results may signify anemia, cirrhosis of the liver, and excessive bleeding
- Incase of abnormal readings please visit your doctor immediately
- Portable Design – Hand held battery operated meter with single use test strips, operates on 3 volt lithium battery, large easy to read LCD screen and 250 memory data storage
- Fast – Rapid three step test, requires only 15 µl of capillary or venous blood.
- Accuracy & Quality Control – Self calibrating , accurate and precise results
- CE Marking – It has compliance with EU Legislation