San-Clean | Hot Sterilant Concentrate
Citric Acid Based Decalcifier And Sterilant Liquid (FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY)
Each 100g contains: Citric Acid I.P: 21%w/v Malic Acid and Lactic Acid as adjuvants Purified Water I.P: q.s.
- San-Clean Hot Sterilant is used for Chemo thermal disinfection of Hemodialysis machines with recirculation. It can be used in any Dialysis machine.
- It is used for descaling & decalcification of hemodialysis machines.
- Highly effective
- Dissolution of blood residues
- Excellent removal of CaCo3
- Disinfection and decalcification in one process
- Active ingredients composed of natural ingredients: (Citric acid, Malic acid and Lactic acid)
- San-Clean at 84°C has a broad spectrum of microbicidal activity and works bactericidal, virus inactivating (HBV, HCV, HIV) and fungicidal
- It replaces sodium hypochlorite and formaldehyde in terms of efficacy and safety.
- Nontoxic, Biodegradable and environment friendly
- Compatible with all materials
- Transparent and Odourless liquid
- Free from colouring additives