Sansteril – Cold Sterilant Concentrate for Dialyzer Reprocessing
Sansteril has been manufactured in India with the highest quality manufacturing standards and is the perfect cold sterilant for Dialyzer Reprocessing. Sansteril can be used on any automatic reprocessing system including the Renatron II Dialyzer Reprocessing system. It is the most effective cold sterilant which kills all bacteria, viruses and microbial pathogens in the Dialyzer after use.
The product is made up of a tried and tested combination of Hydrogen Peroxide, Paracetic Acid and Inert dilutants to make up the best cold sterilant for Dialyser Reprocessing.
- Sansteril is non carcinogenic and breaks down into environmentally safe by-products like acetic acid, oxygen and water.
- Sansteril does not form any kind of antibodies
- Sansteril is triple action sterilant where it cleans, disinfects and sterilizes the Dialyzer resulting in higher reuse.
- Optimum storage in Sansteril is 12 hours during which time all harmful pathogens would be dead.
- Sansteril can also improve the biocompatibility of the dialyzer after reuse with Sansteril
- Sansteril has a shelf life of 24 months
- Sansteril is most effective agent for cleaning the narrow pores of the hollow fibers of the dialyzer