Nothing has taken off like INR testing among the various pathology tests that can be performed at the ‘Point of Care’. An advantage of modern medical treatments and Point of Care INR testing enables quick & timely clinical decisions regarding a critical outcome to be taken, directly leading to clinical transparency and improved patient care.
INR Testing is Not What it Used to Be, It’s Evolved
PT-INR testing machine and other such point of care equipment are stellar examples of breakthroughs in recent years. These enabled medical practitioners and clinicians to perform tests on-site and to conduct self-testing at home for people who have to go through regular testing. These tests make the waiting time for laboratory findings marginally reduced.
INR Testing machines come with a lot of benefits
There are a lot of sources which cite that weekly INR tests enhance a patient’s chances of maintaining optimum levels by 50% as compared to monthly INR tests. For those at greater risk of life-threatening blood clots, that is a significant health benefit. It shows itself for those who need regular testing for themselves at home or for a real-time test in their doctor’s clinic.
Still, some more benefits which one can observe with PT-INR machine are as follows:
- Only a minor prick on your skin will do the job, as only a droplet of blood is needed.
- One doesn’t need a huge workstation to perform this test.
- Device can store multiple results, which can even be digitally transferred to a larger storage media.
- INR testing devices normally don’t require any kind of calibration, hence making it very easy to use.
- This type of testing also ensures minimal waste or any type of contamination.
And you can make sure your patients get to face such benefits thanks to Sandor which is the first company to bring Point-of-Care healthcare to India. Don’t hesitate, healthcare comes first.